420M Geoprobe Standard Features:
* 42 in. (1067 mm) stroke
* 14,000 lb. (62.3 kN) pulling capacity
* Equipped with reliable GH42 Soil Probing Hammer
* Stabilization outriggers ... standard equipment.
* Performs same operations as larger probes including concrete drilling, soil and groundwater sampling, and conductivity logging
* Weighs less than 411 lb. (186 kg)
* Easily attaches to remote power unit by way of hydraulic lines with quick connects
* Removable outriggers enhance stability while probing
* Powered by a PortaCo® Hydraulic Power Unit
This powerful little machine was designed specifically to be durable yet as lightweight as possible. At 20 in. wide, 62 in. tall (folded), and weighing less than 400 lb., the 420M can be manually lifted and carried to remote sampling locations. It can also be deployed to hard-to-reach and narrow sampling locations. The 420M is powered by a remote hydraulic power source which easily attaches to the machine or by using the auxiliary hydraulics from other Geoprobe® machines.