Exhaust Free Indoor Drilling
540MT Dolly Geo/probe Standard Features:
- Perfect for indoor drilling
- Equipped with 125' hose for remote operation
- 54-inch stroke
- Equipped with GH40 Soil Probing Hammer
- Supplies 25,000 pounds of pulling capacity
- Performs same operations as larger probes including concrete drilling, soil and groundwater sampling, and conductivity logging
- Weighs less than 725 pounds
- Maneuvered with a new 4x6 Pro-Gator
- Easily attaches to remote power unit by way of hydraulic lines with quick connects
- Removable outriggers enhance stability while probing
- Powered by a PortaCo power unit
Do you need some indoor drilling? This is the unit you are looking for! It is equipped with a 125' hose for remote operation. This eliminates the exhaust and dust build-up when it counts. The unit is also perfect for tight spaces, measuring less than 3 feet wide.
Don't let the size fool you - this machine is fabricated from the same components as the 5400 so despite its size it has the power to get your job done. It is accompanied with a PortaCo power unit. This unit is maneuvered using a new 4x6 Pro-Gator.